Skip to main content
March 26, 2023
- Voted to switch from a key lock to a combo lock for the front gate. The code will be shared with members and can be reset every season.
- Voted YES on the compost plans budget of ~$2,000.
- David/Peter will begin purchasing supplies this week.
- All materials here for the next meeting 04/08.
- The Compost Committee will put together a work plan for building a compost bin to discuss at the April 8th meeting.
- Votes YES for open hours to stay the same as last year.
- A sign up to be sent out with the newsletter twice a month to ensure someone is at the garden during open hours.
- Community Beds
- Seedlings will be planted in community beds by end of april/early may – april 7th order due.
- A reminder that anything over $25 shouldn’t be thrown away without garden group approval.