Red Shed Garden perpetual to do list
- Weed and water the communal beds.
- Straighten up the furniture and put away any misplaced tools.
- Water flowers and trees (inside the garden & on the sidewalk).
- Pick up trash on the sidewalk outside the garden.
- Turn the compost (use the corkscrew in the shed).
- Weed the paths (anything growing in the paths is a weed).
- Harvest for yourself from the communal beds and fruit trees.
- Plan a project for the next workday (write a budget, propose it, lead it).
- Distribute any mulch, dirt, etc. that has been delivered.
Things to remember
- Shed lock combination: 2082
- All expenses for the garden exceeding $25 need to be voted on.
- Keep the receipts for anything you are requesting reimbursement for.
- Anything grown in the communal beds is fair game for everyone.
- Leave the gate open, the garden is always open to the public.
Download the Expense Reimbursement Form.